The EeMEC (European e-Mobility Expertise Centre) is a non-profit organization created to facilitate the transferability of best practices of the various cities leading eMobility in Europe, to other European local governments.
It is a technical, legal and financial support center, as well as a tool which will facilitate engineering and consultancy companies to offer their services to local governments in the urban planning.
The following organizations are members of the EeMEC:
• ETRA I+D S.A. (ES)
• Novadays S.L. (ES)
• CERTH. Centre for Research & Technology Hellas (GR)
Who is responsible for the treatment?
In accordance with current regulations, the interested party is informed that the data provided will be processed by the European e-Mobility Expertise Center (EeMEC), whose contact details are the following:
Registered office: Carrer de les Tres Forques, nº 147, Valencia (Spain), Zip 46014
What data do we collect and for what purpose is your data processed?
The EeMEC collects the following data: Personal identification information:
- Email address
When users provide personal data through the forms on the EeMEC website and its landing pages, their personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- When users provide personal data through the “Contact Us” form, the purpose is to meet the request. For this, your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to manage your request.
- When users provide personal data through the “Join the Network” form, the purpose is to manage the registration of a new member. For this, your data will be processed until you notify us of your wish to unsubscribe from the EeMEC, and subsequently the data will be kept for the legal term.
- Users may also provide personal data through customer services, such as via telephone or email address, which are intended to meet and solve the needs or any other type of user issues. In this case, your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to process the requested service.
Additionally, your data will be used to provide you with personalized information about projects, services, campaigns, events in which EeMEC participates or organizes, unless otherwise indicated or the interested party exercises their right to object to sending them to the email address.
Unless you indicate your wish to the contrary, the periods of conservation of personal data indicated above will apply, so it is your responsibility to keep them updated.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the EeMEC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a contact or membership form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Likewise, we collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics of all those users who visit our website, either because you actively provide us with such information or simply browse our website. This information is collected through cookies, for more information see the cookies policy and settings.
How will we use your data?
The EeMEC collects your data so that we can:
- Meet your request and provide the requested service.
If you agree to submit a membership form, the following members of the EeMEC Association Board will have access to the submitted information in order to evaluate your request:
- ETRA I+D S.A.
- Novadays S.L.
How long will we keep your data?
The EeMEC will keep your personal data as long as there is a relationship or as long as you do not exercise your right to suppress, cancel and / or limit the processing of your data. In these cases, we will block your data, without giving it any use, unless there is a legal obligation to keep it, in which case its recovery would be necessary.
What are your data protection rights?
The EeMEC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Oppose the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, requesting that they not be processed by the EeMEC.
- In certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of your data may be requested, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw the consent given, without affecting the legality of the treatment that has been carried out prior to said withdrawal.
When the rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or consent are withdrawn, the EeMEC will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the following channels:
What are cookies?
You can configure your browser to reject cookies from any website you visit.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the EeMEC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority.